With the cloud emerging as a powerful platform to move or hold business data, Microsoft has stepped in as a strong participant. The Microsoft’s Office 365 is a Software as a Service (SaaS) that delivers the cloud technology and productivity to businesses empowering them to be cost, time and resource efficient. Office 365 provides an online version of MS-Office suite along with SharePoint server, Lync server, and Exchange server.
While designing the Office 365, Microsoft had a focused approach towards developing a cloud platform for organizations’ users that is seamless regardless whether they are on-premises or on the cloud. One of the core offerings of the Office 365 is Exchange Online that allows organizations to co-exist with the Exchange Server.
Microsoft, an excellent service provider reflects off a guaranteed reliability backed by robust security. It’s important to note that Microsoft defines simple yet rich feature sets.
With the Office 365, you experience a completely new experience of communicating over the cloud. It allows you to:
- Access emails, documents, calendars, contacts anywhere, on any device
- Enjoy business-class features including geo-redundancy, disaster recovery, guaranteed 99.9% uptime, and IT-level phone support
- Work seamlessly with Microsoft Office and/or any other program your users count on every day
- Give you flexibility by allowing to pay-as-you-go
Work with the latest version of Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS)
Some great services offered by O365 as a SaaS are:
- Office mobile apps – Access, view & edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files via a web browser.
- Simple file sharing – Each user gets a 7GB personal storage with the SkyDrive Pro that is easily accessible on various devices.
- Web conferencing – Arrange meetings over-the-web with screen sharing, HD video conferencing, and instant messaging.
- Intranet Team sites – Get customizable security settings for individual teams within the organization with the help of SharePoint.
Active directory integration – Allows you to manage user permissions & credentials with a single sign-on.
- Hosted email – Provides 25 GB of storage space per user, business-class email, shared calendars and the ability to use your own domain name.
Office web apps – Create and edit Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and OnNote files via a web browser.
We, the Net Activity team are uniquely positioned as a leading provider of cloud infrastructure services. To get a glimpse of our cloud services.
discuss the details over the phone. Harry Bhatia, President, Net Activity, Inc. is reachable at 2165035150 X 206.